Important COVID-19 Information
Our first priority is the health and welfare of our staff, clients, and patients. Our goal is to make sure your pet is taken care of while minimizing risk to our staff and other clients. We ask that any client who is experiencing any symptoms of illness OR has been exposed to anyone with symptoms of illness, please delay your pets appointment if possible. If your pet needs to be seen, please have a healthy individual bring your pet to our hospital and we can discuss your pets exam with you over the phone.
As we try to adapt to these rapidly changing times and continue to provide you with excellent and compassionate care, please be aware of the following:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the hospital to have a staff member check you in & obtain some information about your pet. An assistant will then come out to your car to retrieve your pet. Please have your pet on a leash or in a carrier.
- We ask that you please stay in your vehicle. All communication with staff members will be done over the phone. Please have your cell phone available. Please do not leave the parking lot during the exam.
- Once we have completed your pet’s exam we will call you to discuss the doctor’s findings and further treatment/diagnostics your pet may need. As always, we will keep you updated with estimates and cost of care.
- We prefer all payments to be made via credit card over the phone but we will accept cash and checks.
- If you are in need of food or medication refills, please call 518-745-1177 in advance to request your items. Once approved, we will take payment over the phone and deliver to your car.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please feel free to call 518-745-1177 or email us at [email protected] with any additional questions.